As someone who loves beauty products, I like nothing more than finding budget beauty essentials. This post is all about beauty on a budget and the drugstore products you need to try. Carry on reading to find out my top 10 drugstore must-haves…
1. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – This high coverage, creamy concealer is a must-have for most beauty bloggers. At £4.19, this product will cover any imperfection that you may have and give you a flawless complexion.
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – A light-weight powder that keeps your face matte and reduces the appearance of pores without looking cakey. For £3.99, this is surely the best drugstore powder.
3. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner – This £7.99 eyeliner is extremely black and will last from when you put it on to whenever you take it off. The smooth gel formula helps you to create the perfect flick.
4. L’Oreal L’Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick – These liquid lipsticks have the colour intensity of a lipstick, the shine of a gloss and softness of a balm. A 3 in 1 product for only £8.99. What more could you want. Read my full review here.
5. No7 Perfectly Bronzed Bronzing Pearls – This pot of golden pearls will give your face an even and subtle Summer glow. The shimmery peachy tones give a natural bronzed finish to the skin for only £9.95.
6. Topshop Nail Varnish – These £5.00 nail varnishes go on smoothly and are really easy to use. The opacity of the nail varnishes is great and Topshop have a vast selection of colours available to choose from.
7. L’Oreal True Match Foundation – This light-medium coverage foundation has a creamy liquid formula and gives the skin a flawless finish. The range has over 20 true match shades to choose from. At only £9.99, this is a perfect everyday foundation.
8. Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara – A non-clumpy mascara that separates and defines lashes whilst giving them volume and length. Lashes don’t feel heavy, they look soft and nourished. This £7.99 mascara gives a great natural look.
9. Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner – A soft textured, fine tipped liner that will give lips colour, volume and definition. This easy to work with and long lasting liner is only £3.99.
10. MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette -This £4.00 eyeshadow palette is a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. The 12 shadows are very versatile and you can create a range of different looks with them.
What are your Drugstore must-haves? Please leave comments below.
Don’t forget to check out my latest beauty & fashion posts for Creme De La Bride